Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Trusting God When You don't Understand

Lately, I have been dealing with certain situations in my life which has puzzled me.  I have even asked God several times "What is this?" Have you ever been a  situation where you do not understand what God is doing?    

Sometimes we find ourselves in these "What is this?" crises.  The "What is this" may occur in our home, our job, our marriage etc.  Often it starts with an unexpected crisis which has a domino effect in your life. It may seem like one problem after another.  However, trust that God is with you.  Sometimes God has to purge things/people out of our lives.  He may pull the rug up to expose hindrances, obstacles, and areas where our faith is weaken.  So when you find yourself in such situations remember to lean on and trust God.  

 "The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you.  Do not be afraid, do not be discouraged.  Deut 31:8


No comments:

A weird experience that shows me how to deal with the demonic realm

Recently, I had to give someone a ride and the moment they step in the car they were murmuring, complaining, and I quickly realized that the...