Sunday, September 30, 2012

Write the Vision....

Habakkuk 2:2 tells us to write the vision and make it plain so that we may run when we read it (endure the race).  I love powerpoint presentations and about two years ago I found myself instinctively writing visions from the Lord in powerpoint presentations.  Some of the visions were a result of dreams I had and others were just ideas that came to mind.  However, I would see those visions unfold right before my eyes when they manifest in the natural.

The first time I can recall doing this was when I desired to go to Graduate School for Sociology.  I made a little file and wrote everything I wanted to do as a sociologist.  I then would cut and paste pictures of things dealing with sociology and make a visual presentation. I then put foot to my prayers and filled out the application and took the GRE.  When my GRE score came back I discovered it was low in Math.  However, I kept returning to my visual file and mediated on the fact that I would get into grad school.  Soon afterI received my acceptance letter.  

This particular process took about a year to go from "vision" to "manifestation". I have done this countless times with other things in my life and see results.  I believe it is because I am programming my mind to speak those things that be not as though they are (Romans 4:17).  Seeing the "vision" in slideshow form helps build my faith.  I encourage you to try it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was excited to come across your site a short while ago. I arrived here today hoping to learn interesting things. I was not upset. Your well thought out ideas with new strategies on this subject matter were enlightening and a great help to me. Thank you for making time to create these things and for sharing your mind.

Rhoadie said...

Thank you, I appreciate your comment. I am glad that you find my blog helpful.

Expect only the best

     In life we are often afraid to expect the best in life.   We think we may get our "hopes up" only to be let down in a major w...