Monday, November 5, 2012

Melek-My King

"Hearken unto the voice of my cry my King, and my God:  for unto thee will I pray."  Psalm 5:2

I thank You Father, that not only are You our God, but You are our King.  You are the King who reigns.  Lord, You reign in Heaven and on Earth.  Your dominion stretches from the North to the South and extends from the East to the West.  You are the ancient of days, Savior of Israel.  Lord I thank You that You look to Your children with favor.  You do not turn Your face away from them, but You turn Your face toward Your children.  I thank You that You are the God who answers in the day of trouble. I thank You that before we even call, You answer.

No comments:

Speak it and so shall it be

Speak it and so shall it be Scripture Reading: Genesis 1 Meditation Verse: “And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light....