Saturday, November 10, 2012

Staying the Course

Often in life we set out to accomplish something but find ourselves veering off course.  The next thing we know we are sliding into the enemy's territory.  That is one of the subtle ways sin can creep into our lives.

Though we may sway to the left or to the right at times, we must get back on course.  Yesterday, I had a lot of things to do, however I got off course.  Suddenly it was midnight and  I had not done any of the things on my to do list.  However, this morning I repented, and got back on course.  That is the definition of true repentance, recognizing that you have veered off and asking God to redirect you back onto the right path.  

No comments:

Speak it and so shall it be

Speak it and so shall it be Scripture Reading: Genesis 1 Meditation Verse: “And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light....