Monday, November 26, 2012

You are a Work of Art



Mountains



I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. Psalm 139: 14


You are the Apple of God's Eye


It does not matter how you feel about yourself personally, know that you are the apple of God's eye.  For this is what the LORD Almighty says: "After he has honored me and has sent me against the nations that have plundered you--for whoever touches you touches the apple of His eye--Zechariah 2:8.  Notice the last point, "whoever touches you touches the apple of His eye".  The idiom apple of the eye  denotes how much God cherishes us.  God holds us dear to His heart.  He cares for us in a compassionate, gentle way.  If something effects us, it effects GOD.  

"Keep me as the apple of your eye; hide me in the shadow of your wings". Psalm 17:8

Because God cherishes us so, He promises to hide us in the shadow of His wings.  Here, we are protected from all hurt, harm, or danger.  Psalm 91: says "A thousand might fall by your side, and ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you."  We do not have to be in a constant state of worry or anxiety.


No comments:

A weird experience that shows me how to deal with the demonic realm

Recently, I had to give someone a ride and the moment they step in the car they were murmuring, complaining, and I quickly realized that the...