Lately it seems like every time I turn on the news that it is some terror attack happening somewhere in the world. So I urge the saints to be prayerful.
Dear Lord, we thank You that You are King of the Universe. The Earth is the Lord's and the fullness thereof (Psalms 24:1). And we, your creation, belongs to You. Lord we as Believers take authority over every terror plot, plan, and tactic in the spirit realm before it manifests in the natural. We ask that terror plots and plans be uncovered before they can take place. In the name of Jesus we ask that you thwart the plans of the enemy. We plead the Blood over us, cities, nations, countries, buildings, homes, schools, places of employment, parks, etc. In Jesus name we pray, Amen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Why Won't God Answer Me?: Maybe He is Teaching Me to Think for Myself
As an educator, I have encountered something in the classroom that has caused me to reconsider how I approach God. Sometimes a student will ...
-
Free-Photos Pixabay “No one whose hope is in You will ever be put to shame...” – Psalm 25:3 (Note: Today is May 31, 2025. I originall...
-
"There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus." — Romans 8:1 KJV 1. Healthy Guilt Guilt is a feeling...
-
“When Pharaoh let the people go, God did not lead them on the road through the Philistine country, though that was shorter. For God said, ...
No comments:
Post a Comment