Monday, September 21, 2020

Overcoming Discourage through Perseverance

      Perseverance is the ability to persist in doing something despite difficulty or delay in achieving success.  It is a very important trait to have if you want to be successful.  I had been on an emotional rollercoaster all last week.  This week I spent a great deal of time on Pinterest marketing my products for my Zazzle stores.  

     However, I became disappointed when my monthly views were decreasing each day instead of increasing despite my effort.  

Sept 19 

Sept 20

                                                          

       However,  I decided to take a closer look.  Maybe there was something I wasn't understanding.  I checked my weekly analytics that covered the past 7 days and discovered that my views were actually going up.  In addition, all the stats in each area was increasing.  


I begin to understand that it may take a while for the monthly views to reflect the new viewership that I received this past week.  
 
Then this morning I checked my stats and it had increased again.



This challenge taught me a powerful lesson in perseverance.  We must not allow how things look to cause us to give up.  We may not know what is truly going on behind the scenes.  Keep pushing!




No comments:

Finally got all documents submitted to NVC

 Thank you Jesus I was able to overcome those technical issues and get all the documents submitted to the NVC.