Sunday, June 13, 2021

A Weird Dream

   It is 5:02 am and I just woke up from a weird dream.  The first thing I did was write the dream down and then I wrote my thoughts concerning the dream.  I jotted what could have happened during the day to trigger the dream.  I then ended by praying that God show me the source of the dream (is it from Him, Satan, myself).

  My thoughts initially that the dream may have been triggered by a book I read earlier that day.  However, there were elements to the dream that was disgusting and I want to look into more.  I believe that some of the dream had a spiritual element to it that I need to pray about.  




No comments:

Maintaining Godly Composure in Business

"And as you wish that others would do to you, do so to them". Luke 6:31             As many of you might know, I have several...