Sunday, February 22, 2026

Imagination becoming form: Spiritual Insight

I was thinking recently about how much I love to create.

At school, I enjoy creating presentations for my students. I love researching a topic, developing the idea, and using ChatGPT to help me refine it until it becomes something clear, engaging, and meaningful.

At home, I experience that same joy while working on my Zazzle business. I love choosing background colors, placing clipart onto an empty canvas, experimenting with different elements, and personalizing the text until the design begins to come alive. There is something empowering about beginning with a blank space and slowly transforming it into something beautiful that did not exist before.

I have come to realize that one reason I enjoy creating so much is because there is a spiritual element to it.

God Himself is the ultimate Creator. He brings form out of emptiness, order out of chaos, beauty out of what was once blank, and possibility out of what appeared to be nothing. When we create, we reflect a small part of that divine nature placed within us.

Of course, we do not create in the same way God does. We work with the colors, materials, ideas, knowledge, and inspiration already available to us. Yet there is still something sacred about taking those pieces and arranging them into a new expression.

Perhaps that is why creating feels so empowering. Whether I am developing a lesson for my students or designing a product for my store, I am participating in the process of bringing an idea from the invisible world of imagination into visible form.

Creating reminds me that an empty canvas is not truly empty. It is full of possibility.

No comments:

The God Who Rearranges Our Life

I have seen that God is the God who rearranges things. So often, I become worried when I cannot see the final outcome. I look at the circums...