Saturday, June 3, 2017

When God's Wisdom speaks to us in a practical way

      God's Wisdom manifests in many different ways everyday of our life.  One personal example occurred when I asked God for wisdom concerning my online business.  When I initially prayed this prayer, I expected signs and wonders.

     However, the answer God gave came so simply and practically.  It came through reading a post on a business site.  It didn't take a thunderous voice from the clouds but just a few paragraphs from a business article.

  This taught me a powerful lesson, God works in our everyday lives, often through simplistic and practical means.  Though it may not come with the thunder and lightening or burning bush, it is still God's presence leading and guiding us.


No comments:

Maintaining Godly Composure in Business

"And as you wish that others would do to you, do so to them". Luke 6:31             As many of you might know, I have several...