Saturday, May 12, 2018

Stuck

Photo by:  Ulrike Mai Pixabay

It is 2:02 AM and I am up writing this article.  I just had a dream that prompted me to think about being stuck.  I prayed to God after I had the dream and asked Him how to I release myself from being "stuck".  

Well moments later He showed me an area of my life where I had been procrastinating and that was the source of my frustration.  Before I thought the discontentment was from outside factors.  However, it was all internal.  I had stepped away from my purpose and that was causing me to feel "stuck".    

So why did I step away from doing my purpose?  I did not realize how important it was and I thought it was just a hobby.  Sometimes things that we deem as being "hobbies" are actually an area where God is calling us to operate.  

So if you are stuck in life, look inward and ask God if you are doing everything He has called you to do at this moment.  It may be God trying to gently tell you to get back on track.  


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, after reading this amazing article i am too cheerful to share
my familiarity here with mates.

Maintaining Godly Composure in Business

"And as you wish that others would do to you, do so to them". Luke 6:31             As many of you might know, I have several...