Friday, April 2, 2021

Where are you on Your New Years Resolutions?

It is April 2 and we are in the midst of Spring.  We have entered the second quarter of the year.  How are you doing with your New Years Resolutions?  I am doing well with some and with others I have fallen off.  One New Years resolution I am doing well in is my Youtube channel.  My goal is to make a video everyday during the week (Monday-Friday) promoting my products from my Zazzle stores.  I really started getting into this on February 15, 2021 and I have been consistent with it ever since.  I want to do this for a full year so I can see more traffic to my stores as well as more views and subscribers on my channel.  Once a full three months past, I am going to evaluate how things are working out for me and what changes I need to make.

I will also make sure I write on this blog at least once a week.  I have said this to myself before but I will have to admit that I have been so focused on building my online stores that I have neglected my blog.  However I will not do that any longer.  

Third, I want to exercise more.  My short term goal is to exercise at least three times a week which I struggle the most in.  However, I must get beyond the struggle.  


"I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me" Philippians 4:13


No comments:

Maintaining Godly Composure in Business

"And as you wish that others would do to you, do so to them". Luke 6:31             As many of you might know, I have several...