Monday, June 7, 2021

Keeping a Prayer Journal Helps Increase My Faith

Image by Gerd Altmann from Pixabay 

       
Good morning, it's been a while since I blogged on here.  I apologize for that. Today I was thinking about how keeping a prayer journal helps increase my faith.  Right now I am going through a season of great change in my life.  Though the change is positive and of God, it is nevertheless uncharted territory.  I can see God really stretching my faith.  

     This has caused me to pray more and meditate on the scripture that reads,  "Stand back and see the salvation of God" (Exodus 14:13). Each week I write about how God is answering my prayers.  This is a Faith booster because I have documented evidence of the Lord's hand working in my life.  Do you keep a prayer journal?  How has it improved your life?



No comments:

Maintaining Godly Composure in Business

"And as you wish that others would do to you, do so to them". Luke 6:31             As many of you might know, I have several...