Monday, January 8, 2007

My First Blog


Hello all, welcome to Rhoadie's Place. I'm Rhoadie and this is my first blog. I enjoy writing in my journal, dancing, and most things dealing with nature.

Since it is the first of the year, I want to blog about one of my New Year's resolutions. I want to rid myself of "analysis paralysis". Have you ever wanted to do something, go somewhere, or even accomplish a life-long goal only to find yourself stuck in neutral? Well this has happened to me all too often. I am a planner by nature. I can remember being a child and planning imaginary trips for my dolls. I would plan how we would shop at the imaginary malls and everything. However, in real life one can go overboard with planning. You can become so busy trying to figure out a Plan A, B, C, and D that you will leave your mind cluttered and confused. It is alright to think things through-but we must have balance or we will find ourselves thinking- but not taking action. So for 2007 I don't want to be wondering, pondering, examining, re-examining, and weighing every possible outcome of a situation. I want to thoroughly examine it once and then take action. Have a Happy New Year and God Bless!!


No comments:

Maintaining Godly Composure in Business

"And as you wish that others would do to you, do so to them". Luke 6:31             As many of you might know, I have several...