Saturday, July 8, 2017
Don't talk yourself out of your miracle
Yesterday we had a healing and miracles class at my church. We learned that one of the main barriers to maintaining your healing is speaking words of doubt and unbelief. A person could have just received healing with physical manifestation. However, after receiving the healing, if the person start speaking words of doubt "I hope my healing does not go away" than guess what, the sickness will return. So in order to maintain your healing you must speak words of faith and continue to thank God everyday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Why Won't God Answer Me?: Maybe He is Teaching Me to Think for Myself
As an educator, I have encountered something in the classroom that has caused me to reconsider how I approach God. Sometimes a student will ...
-
Free-Photos Pixabay “No one whose hope is in You will ever be put to shame...” – Psalm 25:3 (Note: Today is May 31, 2025. I originall...
-
"There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus." — Romans 8:1 KJV 1. Healthy Guilt Guilt is a feeling...
-
“When Pharaoh let the people go, God did not lead them on the road through the Philistine country, though that was shorter. For God said, ...
No comments:
Post a Comment