Monday, December 11, 2017

Renewing your mind and what to expect

 
Photo by: 165106 Pixabay
    A new year is coming up and I decided to start my resolutions early.  One of my areas was renewing my mind (Romans 12:2).  Renewing the mind is an active part of my life.  It is not something that I just "mentally do" but I actually have to cancel out negative thoughts and replace them with positive ones.  Sometimes I would even write down my feelings and then reply to them by writing down the Word of God.  That is how I renew my mind.  I have been doing this several times a day.


   Do you know the first morning I started doing this by lunch time it was like all hell broke loose. Busy bodies were working overtime trying to feed my mind with frustration, doubt, and unbelief.  No one knew what I was doing, this mind renewal journal was between God and I.  However, within hours I start receiving negative news, text messages, etc.

  These are only distractions meant to knock you off off your square.  Do not give into them.  Stay the course!  

"Because the Lord God will help me; I am not disgraced:  Therefore have I set my face like a flint, and I know I will not be put to shame".  Isaiah 50:7  



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I?m impressed, I must say. Rarely do I encounter a blog
that?s both educative and entertaining, and without a doubt, you have hit the nail on the head.
The issue is something that too few folks are speaking intelligently about.
Now i'm very happy that I stumbled across this during my search for something relating to this.

Anonymous said...

I always was concerned in this subject and stock still am, thank you for putting up.

Anonymous said...

It's appropriate time to make some plans for the longer
term and it's time to be happy. I've learn this post and if I could I want to counsel you few attention-grabbing things or suggestions.
Maybe you could write next articles referring to this article.

I desire to read more things about it! Ahaa, its fastidious conversation regarding this post here
at this blog, I have read all that, so now me also commenting at this place.
I have been surfing online more than three hours these
days, but I by no means found any fascinating article like yours.
It's lovely worth enough for me. In my view, if all site owners and bloggers made excellent content material as
you probably did, the net will likely be much more helpful than ever before.
http://Cspan.org/

Anonymous said...

Good write-up, I am standard visitor for one¡¦s site, keep up inside terrific
perform, and is particularly going to be an everyday
person for a long period.

Anonymous said...

Hi mates, pleasant article and pleasant arguments commented at this place, I am actually enjoying by these.

Anonymous said...

It's remarkable for me to have a web page, which is valuable in support of my experience.

thanks admin

Maintaining Godly Composure in Business

"And as you wish that others would do to you, do so to them". Luke 6:31             As many of you might know, I have several...