Monday, June 4, 2018

Keep Declaring the Word of God!

Pixabay: Free-Photos
This morning I woke up to continued answered prayer.  I have a file that I keep on my computer concerning things I want to declare over my business.  I am a designer on a Print on Demand website, Zazzle, and one of the declarations I state is that "my products are constantly featured on Zazzle's media platforms."  I started this list of declarations a little over a year ago.  

This morning I went on Zazzle's homepage and one of my water bottles was featured as "Today's Pick".  This is amazing because just in April one of my baby body suits was also featured on Zazzle's homepage and on their email media.  I am so grateful for these two features in such a close time frame.  It is happening according to what I declare.

So now I know that I need to continue to declare the Word of God over my business because I have gotten lax and haven't stated my declarations in weeks, but I am still thankful that my declarations were heard.  I will state them more regularly.

"For the Word of God is living and active,  sharper than any two-edged sword..."  Hebrews 4:12 



No comments:

Maintaining Godly Composure in Business

"And as you wish that others would do to you, do so to them". Luke 6:31             As many of you might know, I have several...