Saturday, July 7, 2018

When God Seems Far Away

Photo: Engin Akyurt from Pixabay
 "The Lord is with you when you are with Him.  And if you seek Him, he will let you find him." II Chronicles 15:2. 

       In life we sometimes experience moment when God seems far away.  More often than not, it is not God who is far away, but it is actually us who is far away from God.  Life may have cause us to withdraw ourselves from His Presence because we may be busy with career, family, and even church.  Also sin will keep us away from God especially when we are not quick to repent.   

       In order to feel closer to Him we must spend time in His Presence.  We can start by setting aside time each day (such as in the morning when we arise) to pray, worship, and study Him.  





4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Awesome issues here. I'm very glad to look your post. Thanks a
lot and I'm having a look ahead to contact you. Will you kindly drop me a
e-mail?

Anonymous said...

What i don't understood is actually how you are not actually much more
smartly-appreciated than you may be right now. You're very intelligent.

You recognize thus considerably when it comes to this subject, made me
in my opinion consider it from so many varied angles.
Its like women and men don't seem to be interested until it is
something to accomplish with Girl gaga! Your individual stuffs great.
At all times deal with it up!

Anonymous said...

It is the best time to make some plans for the future and it is
time to be happy. I've read this post and if I may I wish to recommend you some fascinating issues or suggestions.

Perhaps you can write next articles regarding this article.
I wish to read even more things about it!

Maintaining Godly Composure in Business

"And as you wish that others would do to you, do so to them". Luke 6:31             As many of you might know, I have several...