Wednesday, July 25, 2018

When God Seems Far Away Part Two

Photo: 

Jürgen from Pixabay

 "The Lord is with you when you are with Him.  And if you seek Him, He will let you find Him." II Chronicles 15:2.  

God promises that if we are with Him (spending time with Him, seeking Him) He will let us find him.  That word "let" really stood out to me when I first read this verse.  "Let" means to allow.  If you knock at my door, I have to allow you in.  Moreover God promises to let us find Him when we seek Him out.  This means He wants to be found!  He is available!  He is not a God that runs when you seek Him.  He is not a God who is busy doing other things and is annoyed by you.  It is like a game of tag, and He wants you to tag Him.  Run after God like never before.    




No comments:

Maintaining Godly Composure in Business

"And as you wish that others would do to you, do so to them". Luke 6:31             As many of you might know, I have several...