Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Stop toiling: Don't forget the Faith!

Image by annawaldl from Pixabay 
     We always hear that "Faith without works is dead" James 2:26.  Well I challenge you to also know that works without Faith is also dead.  For God said "without Faith it is impossible to please God" Hebrews 11:6.  

   I have several online stores on an e-commerce site called Zazzle.  At Zazzle you design customizable products and receive a royalty for each item you sale.  Your royalty can range from 5%-99% of the price you sale your product.  For the first couple of years my earnings were extremely low.  However, my customer base was growing and growing, and I could not understand why my earnings were not reflecting my customer base.  So one day (after years of toiling) I decided to seek God concerning this.  One morning I woke up and remembered an article I had read about increasing royalty rates in order to earn more on Zazzle.  Then the light bulb went off, I needed to increase my royalty rate in order to increase my earnings.  Previously my royalty rate was too low, so though I had a good customer base, my earnings were not reflecting this.  After I adjusted my royalties I saw my earnings rise within a week's time.

  This taught me a powerful lesson in seeking God.  I had toiled for years in my business because I did not seek God in how to be successful.  However, once I prayed about it, everything begin to turn around within a week's time.  Make sure that you seek God in everything you do, and He will make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahaa, its pleasant dialogue regarding this piece of writing at
this place at this website, I have read all
that, so now me also commenting at this place. I want to
to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it.
I have got you bookmarked to look at new stuff you I’ve been browsing on-line greater than three hours lately,
yet I never found any attention-grabbing article like yours.
It’s pretty worth enough for me. In my view, if all website owners
and bloggers made excellent content material as you did, the internet will likely
be much more helpful than ever before. http://goodreads.com

Anonymous said...

Today, I went to the beachfront with my kids. I
found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She
put the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside
and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back!
LoL I know this is completely off topic but I had to tell someone!

Maintaining Godly Composure in Business

"And as you wish that others would do to you, do so to them". Luke 6:31             As many of you might know, I have several...