Thursday, July 21, 2022

Life and Death is in the Power of the Tongue

 While over in Nigeria, I am learning how life and death is truly in the power of the tongue.  We have to be so careful of what we say out of our mouths, especially when we are frustrated.  

Back in June, out of frustration I made some negative confessions about my health when I noticed a tingle in my throat.  Over the next month that little tingle in my throat turned into 3 weeks of tropical sickness.

Thank goodness I have recovered but it was like that negative confession caused a domino effect in my life concerning my health.  So I have learned to be very careful of what you say especially out of frustrated.  Sometimes you may even have the habit of repeating those negative confessions because you have become frustrated and discourage.  However, always confess good things. 

No comments:

Maintaining Godly Composure in Business

"And as you wish that others would do to you, do so to them". Luke 6:31             As many of you might know, I have several...