Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Maintaining Godly Composure in Business

"And as you wish that others would do to you, do so to them". Luke 6:31

           As many of you might know, I have several online stores where I sell customized gifts on a platform called Zazzle.  Well I have started to promote my products using YouTube as well as making tutorials to teach other people how to be successful on Zazzle.  So far, 99% of the feedback has been positive, but there is always that 1% that is negative.  Yesterday, I received a negative comment on a video that I made celebrating one of my Zazzle achievements.  Instead of just congratulating, two individuals left negative comments.  One of the comments really got under my skin and I wanted to track the person down and tell them off.  However, I just quietly deleted the comment because 1) I do not want to do anything that will affect my brand or my Youtube channel.  2)  It is not Godly to conduct myself in this matter and that will negatively affect my brand.  So sometimes you just have to hold your peace and display a character of Godliness.  

No comments:

Maintaining Godly Composure in Business

"And as you wish that others would do to you, do so to them". Luke 6:31             As many of you might know, I have several...