Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Standing on the Word!

Lately I have been dealing with discouragement, so I picked one scripture to mediate on for the moment.  The idea came to my mind to program the scripture into my phone as an "event" on my calendar.  I set the event reminder to go off at 7:45 a.m (similar to an alarm). So this morning I forgot I had done that and I got a pleasant surprise with the event alarm going off and the scripture popping up on  my phone.  This has been a good way to keep me reminded of God's Word.  If you do not keep God's Word inside of you, and at the forefront of your mind, you will become bitter.  I will deal with the spirit of bitterness later.

No comments:

Renewing your mind and what to expect

      A new year is coming up and I decided to start my resolutions early.  One of my areas was renewing my mind (Romans 12:2).  Renewing th...