Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Stay Strong in Your Faith!

This weekend I was talking to a sister and we were discussing how it seems as if the unrighteous sometimes gets blessed with ease.  She was telling me about this family who does not know God, worship idols and yet they are multimillionaires who have never known poverty.  However, you will have saints who are faithful to God but are choosing between putting gas in their car or eating lunch, or they are always struggling trying to make a dollar out of 15 cents.

There are some things that the both of us have been petitioning God about throughout the YEARS and we have yet to see the manifestation.  I had even become frustrated with God and asked Him if there was unconfessed sin in my life that I was unaware of.  However, after talking to my friend I realized that my waiting was just a strengthening of my faith and I  had to trust God.

We both discussed how we see the hand of God actively working in our lives in the "smaller" matters, however when it comes to the BIG breakthrough it seems to be slow.  I do not know why this occurs, but trust and believe that God's is working everything out.   God is Sovereign, Almighty, All-Powerful, All Encompassing, All Knowing, The Absolute God.  He is Merciful, Compassionate, Slow to Anger, and Abundant in Kindness. God is not a man that He can lie.  He is the embodiment of Truth, and if He has promised you something, it WILL come to PASS!


No comments:

Offense

I am working on an article dealing with offenses.