Friday, May 31, 2013

Prospering in Every Way

"Dear friend, I pray that you may prosper in every way and be in good health physically just as you are spiritually." 3 John 1:2

God desires His children to prosper in every way. He wants to shower every area of our lives with His abundance. It is never His intention for us to suffer from poverty, sickness, and disease. Some of us live in a perpetual state of lack and think it is God's divine purpose for our lives.

However, God's Word states the contrary.  “Dear friend, I pray that you may prosper in every way and be in good health physically just as you are spiritually.”  Though we may lack health, finances, or friends, our Lord wants to add to those areas of our lives.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is appropriate time to make some plans for the long run and it’s time to be
happy. I’ve learn this submit and if I may I want to suggest
you few interesting issues or tips. Maybe you can write next articles regarding
this article. I wish to learn more issues about it!

I have been browsing online more than 2 hours today,
yet I never found any interesting article like yours.
It’s pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all site owners and bloggers made good
content as you did, the net will be much more useful than ever before.
Ahaa, its fastidious dialogue regarding this post at this place at this weblog, I have
read all that, so at this time me also commenting at this place.
http://pepsi.net

Anonymous said...

whoah this blog is fantastic i love studying your
articles. Stay up the good work! You recognize, a lot of
people are hunting around for this information, you can help them greatly.

Anonymous said...

Good info. Lucky me I ran across your website by accident (stumbleupon).
I have saved as a favorite for later!

Anonymous said...

constantly i used to read smaller content which also clear
their motive, and that is also happening with this piece of writing which I am reading now.

Maintaining Godly Composure in Business

"And as you wish that others would do to you, do so to them". Luke 6:31             As many of you might know, I have several...