Thursday, December 19, 2013

Maintaining a Grateful Attitude!


Image by John Hain from Pixabay
"I will give thanks to You, Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all Your wonderful deeds" Psalm 9:1

Maintaining a Grateful Attitude is very important when it comes to not complaining.  Complaining can have a domino effect because once you start complaining about one thing you find other things to complain about.  The next thing you know you are feeling down and depressed and for some strange reason it is like the negative energy manifests more problems for you.

One of the solutions to this is remaining grateful.  Each morning I state things I am grateful for in prayer.  This allows me to see the hand of God moving in my life.  I then begin to notice that He multiplies blessings in my life.  

No comments:

Maintaining Godly Composure in Business

"And as you wish that others would do to you, do so to them". Luke 6:31             As many of you might know, I have several...