Monday, October 22, 2018

Increase Your Faith Through Your Imagination

 "For we walk by Faith and not by sight" 2 Corinthians 5:7

     Increasing your faith is something that is very important for the Believer to do.  When we have Faith, we have complete confidence and total trust in God.  It is when we truly put our lives in His hands and let Him direct us.  

     With all that being said,  I like to look for ways to apply Godly principles to my everyday life.  Another way to increase your faith is through the power of your imagination.  The Word tells us to "write the Vision and make it plain" Habakkuk 2:2.  

     I actually like to keep a Journal where I write the vision, dreams, desires impressions that God gives me throughout the day and I imagine them coming to pass.   Let's say that you have a burning desire to go backpacking in Asia.  Well you can write a journal entry thanking God for your backpacking trip.  You can even draw/or cut out pictures of Asia, the sights you will see, food you will eat or people you will meet.  

   I did that with a trip to New York.  A few years ago, I really wanted to visit Central Park.  One morning I was in Virginia walking around my local park and I all of a sudden started using my imagination and pretending to be at Central Park.  This was in the spring and the weather was warm and I was just imagining the busy city and people walking and enjoying the weather.   I was just letting my imagination run freely.  

   I went home and filed my taxes and got a larger refund than usual.  The refund was direct deposited into my account and within a week I was in NYC living out what I had just envisioned the week before.  And the great thing about God is that He does things better than you and I could ever imagine.  

  In closing, trust God and allow the dreams and imaginations of your heart to materialize even before you see it in the natural.  Faith is believing in what we cannot see (Hebrews 11:1).  



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the perfect site for everyone who really wants to understand this topic.

You know a whole lot its almost hard to argue with you (not that I personally will
need to…HaHa). You definitely put a new spin on a subject that has been discussed for ages.
Great stuff, just great!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I like every thing you gentlemen are usually up extremely.
Such ingenious job and then exposure! Maintain outstanding functions gents I¡¦ve designed you guys that will my
best blogroll. In my opinion it’ll improve value of my webpage ??

Maintaining Godly Composure in Business

"And as you wish that others would do to you, do so to them". Luke 6:31             As many of you might know, I have several...