Sunday, December 23, 2018

Waiting on the Lord or is the Lord Waiting on you?

"Truly I tell you, if anyone says to this mountain, 'Go throw yourself into the sea', and do not doubt in their heart but believes that what they say will happen, it will be done for them" Mark 11:23


Are you waiting on the Lord to move your mountain, or is the Lord waiting on you to speak to your mountain?  This is a message that I keep hearing over and over again.  Just this morning I was listening to Pastor Steven Furtick "Don't Waste Your Angel" and he stated that sometimes "we are waiting on God to show up, while God is waiting on us to grow up".

Surprisingly, I went to my post drafts and saw this one with the title "Waiting on the Lord, or is the Lord Waiting on you?"  I was shocked because I drafted this post back in November. 

I believe that God wants the body of Christ to know that we often pray and pray and pray for God to move mountains, when God is waiting for us to speak to the mountain with His Word.  God has empowered His children, He has equipped us to move mountains through the power of speech.  

Yes, there are situations where God will have to deliver us by "showing up" (near death experiences, accidents, etc.)  However, there are other situations where God has empowered us to speak His Word to the mountain and tell it to be cast into the sea.  




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's what I was exploring for, what a data!
existing here at this blog, thanks admin of this site.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Maintaining Godly Composure in Business

"And as you wish that others would do to you, do so to them". Luke 6:31             As many of you might know, I have several...