My ancestry results for Ancestry.com. I was even able to connect with a Nigerian (Igbo) cousin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Why Won't God Answer Me?: Maybe He is Teaching Me to Think for Myself
As an educator, I have encountered something in the classroom that has caused me to reconsider how I approach God. Sometimes a student will ...
-
Free-Photos Pixabay “No one whose hope is in You will ever be put to shame...” – Psalm 25:3 (Note: Today is May 31, 2025. I originall...
-
"There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus." — Romans 8:1 KJV 1. Healthy Guilt Guilt is a feeling...
-
“When Pharaoh let the people go, God did not lead them on the road through the Philistine country, though that was shorter. For God said, ...

3 comments:
Hello there! I just would like to give you a huge thumbs up
for your great information you have right here on this
post. I am returning to your site for more soon.
We stumbled over here different web page and thought I should check things out.
I like what I see so i am just following you. Look forward to
looking into your web page yet again.
Post a Comment