Monday, January 25, 2021

Please donate to Mr. Ohaegbu's medical bills and burial


Hello, I am sharing a go fund me for one of my new found relatives back home in Nigeria.  I found my family through a match on Ancestry DNA as I was researching my African roots.  Being African American I was ecstatic to learn more about the family and village I came from.  

I was sadden to hear the news of his passing that occurred after the holiday break.  Mr. Ohaegbu was 85 years old and lived in Abajah in Imo State.  He was a dedicated husband of more than 50 years, father, grandfather, and beloved member of his community.  We are raising money to settle his medical bills and cover burial costs.  Because of Covid, some of his family has been out of work and need help contributing.  Thank you for your support.  

Most importantly, don't forget to share the link.  You can donate here

No comments:

Maintaining Godly Composure in Business

"And as you wish that others would do to you, do so to them". Luke 6:31             As many of you might know, I have several...